Friday, October 9, 2009

jealous-ing

i'm jealous when i seeing they have a cool mom and cool dad
i'm jealous when i seeing they have a cool vacation with full family
i'm jealous when i seeing they talking about their mom and their dad with a lot of funny stories
i'm jealous when i seeing they singing together with their mom
i'm jealous when i seeing they have a funny stories from their dad
i'm jealous when i seeing they can spend a lot of time with their mom to shopping
i'm jealous when i seeing they have a cool topic and then talking together with their mom,their dad,and their brother and sister
i'm jealous when i seeing they watching a movie together with their parents


i'm jealous with all i wrote,and i want my mom and my dad like them.but,it's to impossible to hope that can be happen.i'm still love my mom and my dad but i want that so much.hmmm i just realize that can't be real. i won't being like my mom and my dad later i want being a mom who can spending a lot time with my child.I hope.I won't my child have a same feeling like this.I'll crying if my child will write this.and my mom,my dad can you bring happines to me and my brother i need it all now.

I love you,mom and dad.did you love us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comentario